Cherwell Technical Implementation Consultant :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure and develop customer solutions on the Cherwell Service Management Platform – Cherwell Software.
- ITSM implementation/administration experience a must – Any previous implementation of Cherwell Service Management Platform is highly desired.
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud technologies
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL, LDAP, Active Directory
- Familiarity with MS Exchange, MS Active Directory
- Integration experience with tools like Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Solar Winds etc
- Report writing using SQL Reporting, Crystal Reports, or other reporting tools
- Development experience in .Net and/or Web Services, API’s
- Assist with proposal writing, respond to RFPs and RFQs as needed
- ITSM Assessments – ITIL Process Design Workshops
- Implementation of custom dashboards, reporting, and metrics
Implementation duties include:
- Participates in requirements gathering, design and implementation of ITSM capabilities on Cherwell Software.
- Based on requirements, able to build/document a holistic logical and physical ITSM architecture design incorporating service models, applications, IT infrastructure, CMDB and other relevant architectures that are particular to the ITSM environment.
- Provides oversight at key milestones and manages expectations during implementation.
- Builds and maintains broad and deep technical capability sufficient to advice on architecture before and after the investments/purchase.
- Proven track record for developing viable solutions (people, process, technology, information) with complex requirements.
- Has shown the ability to transfers expert level knowledge to team members and customers.
- Good technical knowledge/awareness of ITSM products and platforms.
- Well versed in the mechanics and operations of a typical IT organization, including organization structure, roles, responsibilities and challenges.
- Works effectively independently, displaying a high sense of professionalism and leadership.
- Willingness to Travel on implementation assignments. <50%
- Proven experience in delivering ITSM/ITIL technology solutions that materially add business value to customers.